February 2, 2015

Winter Wonderland

How are you all? I haven't updated the blog in a week or so and barely had time to check the extensive list of my favorite blogs, so looking forward to reading what they have been up to!

I've been home in Germany and as always it was amazing. We had snow this time which was pretty exciting as I had not seen snow in 2 years! The last 3 days it was snowing non stop and unfortunately there was no sunny day in between - I love sunny winter landscapes, so pretty! But anyways, I enjoyed it like a little kid and had 3 hikes in a row with my dad, my brother and my best friend. When at home I always realize just how much time I usually spend in front of the computer. I mean, I really enjoy updating my blog and the kind comments I sometimes receive, and I love following along in the lives of other bloggers, and I have fun with fashion and so on - but life outside is so much better than being glued to a rectangular screen. Admittedly I have always been a person who loves all kind of outdoor activities and just can't get enough of it. But now I am back to my everyday life and more frequent posts. Enough talk now, my boyfriend awaited me with flowers in the airport and deserves some attention now. I am so blessed with him, he is so patient with my trips home all the time and never makes me feel bad for leaving him behind. So glad to call him my husband soon :)

Hope you enjoy the pictures!















6 comments:

  1. Wow, it is beautiful!!! Germany looks incredible and your hubby to be sounds wonderful too. Did you mention that the two of you are moving back to Germany?

    P,S. Sorry for the switch on my blog, I was really hoping that with discus I could interact with my commenters, but hopefully it will prove easy for everyone. Excited to follow along with you on Instagram now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chelsea, thanks for your kind comment. I'll definitely register!

      Delete
    2. and yes, were gonna movo to Germany once I found a job! Alberto is still in the process of learning german...

      Delete
  2. Aww, die Bilder sind echt schön geworden, ein wahres Winter Wonderland bei euch

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Michèle, in der Schweiz habt ihr ja sicher auch einiges davon!

      Delete
  3. wie schön das aussieht!!! ich gehe bald ski fahren und freue mich auch auf so ein Schnee!!!

    LG
    Amandine
    www.lesberlinettes.com

    ReplyDelete