January 15, 2015

Boho-esque

Thursday already, huh? Do you have any amazing plans for the weekend? Not so much here. But I'll visit my Granny in Germany soon to celebrate her birthday. 92 this year. Way to go! The dress I'm wearing in today's post is one of my all time favorites. I bought it years ago in the sales at Zara and if I could I'd wear it for the rest of my life :) It's perfectly wearable in summer and winter and combines with all kind of flats and heels. I retreated to my usual brown lace-up boots which are another favorite of mine, I'm sure you have seen I'm wearing them all the time ;) Thanks for reading !




8 comments:

  1. Love it- it's so whimsical and that hat is amazing!!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely dear! Love this boho chic look and your dress!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Floortje, happy you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely outfit, and I am so in love with the hat!

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edina, the Hat is from Zara and it is on sale right now ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Sophia...love your pretty dress and you look so beautiful and dreamy.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liza, thanks for your kind comment! xo

      Delete