January 6, 2015

$ales!

Yes, it's this time of the year again. The Winter-Sales are starting tomorrow! Yesterday I skimmed through some stores just to see what I might want to get, and there were so many people like me not buying anything, just taking a last minute look before the crazyness and long lines on Wednesday. Definitely a lot of anticipation in the air haha. So one of my resolutions this year is to spend less money on clothes. My closet is exploding and I don't need anything new. I don't know how I'll do it yet, if I'll just get a monthly budget or just really think it over everytime I buy something, but the crazy shopping has to stop So I thought I could just put together some pieces that I think might be worth to consider. I never buy expensive brands and only in rare occasions spend more than 50 € on an item, so most of these are pretty cheap anyways :)

Fur Coats:
let me precede by saying that I am 100 % against the use of real fur, so those are all fake :) Fur Jackets have been a huge thing this winter and I kind of love the look of them. Not sure if I get one though because they are so hard to keep clean :)




Camel Coats:

I've wanted one for a long time, but and usually they are quite pricey. So maybe now is the moment to get one. I like those two from Mango... 
 



A dress:

I have been eyeing this Zara dress for quite some time. I obviously don't need it, but I think it is a nice dress that I could wear to all kind of occasions.


Some Basics:
Plaid Shirt (Mango) , Knit Sweater (Asos), Basic Blazer in amazing Rust Color (Pull & Bear)






Shoes: 
Enough said :)


6 comments:

  1. I've recently been in love with fur coats and if only I could wear one in my country I'll definitely buy loads of it :) Haha!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)
    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaira, of course I'll follow :)

      Delete
  2. I love that fur coat at the top and am going to find it now- thanks for the recommendation!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, I love that you actually likes something that I posted here ;) You'll look lovely in a fur coat with your blonde hair and everything.

      Delete
  3. Wow, ich mag den camel Mantel beim 3. Look. Suche auch ein, finde aber nichts passendes :-(
    Ich w├╝nsche dir noch eine tolle Woche.
    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete