December 1, 2014

Overknee Suedes

 How was your weekend? It rained non stop in Barcelona and we stayed at home Saturday AND Sunday. While I don't complain about rain in general, I would have appreciated a longer pause on one of these days to actually leave the house, but the weather had other plans :)

If you follow a million blogs (like I do) you might have noticed that all the famous bloggers wear Stuart Weitzman boots lately. They come with heels , too , but I've seen the flat version on 3 blogs in a row now. At almost 800 $, unfortunately they are just a little bit over my budget. And I seriously hope I'll never spend that much money for anything besides my wedding dress haha. So during a quick stroll through the city i found those Stradivarius Boots who look almost the same and sell at a fraction of the price. Of course, they are not as great either - for example they don't stay up and kind of end up in a slouchy mess. But maybe as they were so inexpensive I'll bring them to the shoemaker and have the upper part fit to my leg. I love them anyways. They are comfy and the color combines to almost everything in my closet. So probably you'll see them around here a lot. On a side note, I'll be posting some Holiday Style ideas each Friday until Christmas now in a mini series that will be called Festive Friday :) Today's post: Yellow Sweater: H&M, Cardigan: Mango, Vest: Zara, Scarf: Stradivarius, Skirt: Benetton, Boots: Stradivarius.







4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the outfit as well:) $800 is a little pricey for me- I would definitely be finding the look alikes!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously there is nothing with the look alikes. I could go on a months long vacation for 800 $ ;)

      Delete
  2. The neutral with pop of plaid is perfect for this time of year!

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Anna, I am glad you like it! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete