December 15, 2014

Just because...

I am feeling a little homesick. Call me a spoiled brat! I have a job that actually allows be to work a certain number of days from home every year and I've been in Germany more than ever in 2014. This Friday I'll fly down once again for Christmas. So I thought I could share some pictures that I took when I was home in fall. I live in a city close to the Black Forest and I love the rolling hills, green fields and dense forests. I love how nature evolves from pale green in spring to dark green in summer and the many colors of fall. And I also love the wide sky and bald trees in winter. I had not been home in fall for over 5 years, so this year I couldn't get enough of the colors and spent every free minute out and about.














11 comments:

  1. Oh wow- that is unbelievably gorgeous, I would be homesick too!! What a beautiful place to call home. Excited you get to go back on Friday, I hope it's so much fun for you and brings you some peace this season!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I am always at peace there. So happy you like it, I love the landscapes on our blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. oh wow, sieht ja herrlich dort aus :-) darauf hätte ich manchmal auch lust. einfach mal raus und mit sowas aufwachen. ohne den ganzen stress hier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tamina, freut mich dass dir die Fotos gefallen :)

      Delete
  3. Wow...this place is beautiful!!! Love the photography :) And you're looking so so cute!! Love your beanie, babe!! ^_^

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I live in that beanie this time of the year!

      Delete
  4. wow what a landscape!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/winter-facial-skincare/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pics!!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ach, stimmt, du sprichst ja deutsch :-) dann ist es einfacher zum schreiben.
    Ganz tolle Fotos! Einfach WOW mit den Wolken und so...
    Deine Kappe gefällt mir sooo gut. Die Farbe ist total trendy. Steht dir sehr gut.
    Viele liebe Grüsse
    Nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nissi, ich freue mich dass dir die Fotos so gut gefallen. ich habe sooo viele Fotos zu allen möglich Jahreszeiten dass meine Facebook Freunde glaube ich alle schon ganz genervt sind :) Ich liebe die Mütze auch, so kuschlig :) Danke für deinen Kommentar.

      Delete