December 5, 2014

Festive Friday

It is officially December and even though the sun is shining and we will have no snow here in Barcelona, I am trying to get into the festive mood. Luckily I will be back in Germany for Christmas and I can't wait to wander through the streets at night all bundled up, admiring the lights. I am not only excited for Christmas but also because all my childhood friends will be at home and the days will be packed with reunions, brunches and dinner invitations. I thought that in order to channel my excitement I could post festive outfits in a mini series called "Festive Friday" :)

 I ordered the Tulle Skirt I'm wearing today at Chicwish and while I was really excited for it, I'm having mixed feelings now. Probably you can't ask for much for a low price, but there are loose threads all over the skirt. Good thing I don't like online shopping very much anyways and won't feel tempted to order again. The red cardigan is from Mango. What are your plans for the weekend?

P.s I am not suffering from premature baldness , my hairline has always been like this :(

xo










8 comments:

  1. Lol- I have the same hairline!!! So annoying. I love the skirt and I bet Germany at Christmas is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad somebody else has the same weird hairline. I so love buns, but barely dare to walk around with them as people constantly ask me about my "balding" haha

      Delete
  2. I have a similar hairline, I didn't even think anything about baldness! You are stunning. I like the skirt. You can't tell there's loose fibers. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carmen for your kind comment :) and welcome to the club of the weird hairlines :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful textures!! If there is one season to take advantage of a tulle skirt, it is the fall. I've been dying for a tulle skirt for the longest time, but I don't know if I could rock one! You, on the other hand, wear it very well!

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Milan, if you want to give Tulle a go do it now! Thanks for cour sweet comment :)

      Delete