December 4, 2014

Amazing nature needs no filter

People who don't know me very well probably think that my brain circles around boots and skirts and that I am a somewhat vain individual. Yeah I guess I like clothes (a lot) and usually try to look my best (as far as I can), but really there is nothing I love more than being outside. The colors and shapes I see on my hikes take my breath away and if I had to chose between a life in a remote place or a life in the city with all the shoes I want, I would definitely go for the first. Some weeks ago we went to the Spanish Pyrenees for the first time and I found them awe inspiring. Dark, harsh mountains, green valleys and a lot of water. Alberto is not as crazy about hiking and especially mountains as I am, and he only accompanied me for an hour or two. Afterwards I couldn't resist to climb a huge and pretty frightening chalk stone wall. I found a goat path up that sometimes literally required me to hang on the rock with my bare hands and somehow get up. The reward was an incredible deserted plateau once I was up there. Thankfully I was able to find an easier way down ;)

 








4 comments:

  1. Wow it is so unbelievably beautiful there! Just incredible. Sounds so fun and I love your bravery and willingness to go and adventure on by yourself. It's so easy for people to out one in a box isn't it? It happens to me all the time and can be quite annoying!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it is and especially in the internet. But we can always teach them better ;) Thanks for your comment <3

      Delete
  2. wow these photos look amazing!! and yeah for sure they def don't need filters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them :) Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete