November 26, 2014

Inspired....

Hello Ladies,

I always wonder if my readers find Pinterest roundups interesting. I sure love seeing what inspires other people!




Have you noticed that everything seems to be adorned with fleur de sel recently? Funnily enough I have seen fleur de sel chocolate, apple pie and all other kind of sweets. Anyways, fleur de sel Caramels sounds AMAZING and I want to make them for my friends and relatives for Christmas!



I made these dinner rolls many times, sometimes adding honey or cheese and herbs, and I love how they turn out. Yum!



I know that in the last 60 years at least in the western world women have accomplished a lot and are legally equal to men. But there is still a long way to go before reality settles in with equal wages etc. Besides in many other countries women suffer violence and even legal restraints. The prime minister of Turkey, Erdogan, just recently said treating women and men equally is antinatural. Sad!



Chic, sexy, sophisticated... don't even know how to describe this leather skirt with words :) I want something like this so badly :) It certainly helps to look like the lady who's wearing it.



Where would you go if you had money and 3 or 4 weeks to travel? I have developed an unhealthy obsession for... THE UK! Thing is, I have found some INCREDIBLE UK pictures on Instagram lately and I would love to rent a camper to sleep in and drive cross the country. English Landscapes, Tea, Plaid... I'm sold!



I have never owned flat riding boots. The ones I tried on made my feet look huge for some reason. But I kind of like the look and think they are a no- brainer with all outfits in winter time. I like them dark brown and pretty high.

Well that's it for today, its the middle of the week, only 2 more days to go :) Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. that leather skirt is beautiful, and totally agree with that woman's signs!! so much labeling these days base on appearances it drives me crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, appearance seems to be everything these days. Sometimes I even catch myself judging on others subconsciously and I hate it.

      Delete
  2. Omg I love that winter skirt :) Tan leather looks good in any from.

    I read your "About Me" and read that you're from Barcelona. I love that city! I actually just made a post about my travels in Barcelona today :)

    Milan.
    hellomilan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Milan, that skirt is an eyecatcher. And I'll totally check out your post about my city now! ha! xo

      Delete
  3. Fleur de sel is everywhere, and I want some but have yet to come across it. London has been my go to lately- I long to go live there for a couple months and explore!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I think the whole fleur de sal thing might be a little overrated. I mean table salt is not good for you but there are other (cheaper) options. Yeah , London... a beautiful city. I have only been there for 3 days a couple of years ago. xo

      Delete