November 29, 2014

In the rain

It looks like fall/winter is finally settling in here in Barcelona. And while it is still too warm, we have had some rainy days lately. As in many other things, growing up has also changed my mind about rain: I kind of like those days now, rain is so important especially in a hot country like Spain. We have had far less wildfires than usual this year due to a fairly rainy summer. In Germany we have a saying: There is no such thing as bad weather but only bad clothing. Hunter Boots have had much exposure in the blogging world over the last years and I bought my pair last year. I probably give them way more use than most people as I wear them a lot for my hikes in Germany. And I'm pretty happy with them, They're stylish, comfortable and keep my feet dry. The trench is from Pull&Bear and the skirt and button up from Zara.




This face was too good not to share. Yes I'm sucking my cheeks in . They looked so flobby in all close up pictures. But obviously this isn't the way to go either haha



6 comments:

  1. Lol- I know what you mean about the cheek thing. I'm horribly unphotogenic- seriously, it's a problem. I just put hunters on my Christmas wish list, a gal on the farm like me needs a classy pair o boots!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha what? You look lovely in all your pictures and have a much thinner face than I do! Thanks for your kind words though! and yes, get them! Can't wait to see you in them on your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I have a square face and no amount of face sucking will help me! I love the button up---Zara always has great stuff, right?

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad there are more people like me out there
      I always get the impression that people look great in a totally effortless way when reading through other blogs
      :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog Sophia, finally another mediterranean blog that understand hot weather till November ;) I've been to Barcelona a few years ago and I loved it! I also just started learning Spanish, so hopefully in the near future my comments will be in espanol too ! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Xx C.

    Keep in touch: http://cristalpearljls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cristal, yeah the weather is just... I mean it's December, I kinda want to start feeling like WINTER haha. Thanks for commetnting :) xo

      Delete