November 15, 2014

Foggy days....

Hello folks,

tomorrow I'll have to return to Barcelona. While I can't wait to see Alberto, I'm gonna miss all this beauty around. When I still lived here I could eat as much as I wanted and never gained weight except in some counted occasions around christmas :)  Everytime I visit now I realize why: The lifestyle is so different. Being a small city you do everything by bike or often walking. In the morning I bike to the bakery, around noon I usually visit my brother who lives 30 minutes away up the hill, in the afternoon I go on a walk... I move around so much over the day that in the evening I litterally can't move anymore. I love the feeling that my body actually NEEDS to rest when I go to bed.

Many people don't like fog. Its usually cold, humid, grey... Foggy mornings are my favorite. Walking around in the fog with all noises numbed makes me feel like I am alone in the world. And the best moment is without doubt when eventually the sun breaks through. Yesterday we had fog in the valley and I biked up in direction of the black forest. Only some kilometers upwards the first sunrays came through the fog. I hope you enjoy the pictures I took, many more to come next week.

Have a wonderful weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sienna! Thanks for commenting. I love your blog and your writing!

      Delete