October 27, 2014

Vamos a la playa?

Hello !

I don't know about where you live, but summer here has been a little weird. With that I want to say that July and August were colder than usual and even rainy. It is normally quite unheard of that it rains frequently in July and August a the mediterranean coast. I was really happy about the lower temperatures, because lets face it working in the office is no fun with such high outside temperatures. 

This also means that we went to the beach quite a lot less than usual. We don't like going to the beaches in and close to Barcelona. Don't get me wrong, if you are here for a trip they are perfectly fine and actually quite clean for this being a big city. But if you jump into a car and drive 1 hour up towards the Costa Brava, you can be at some incredible beaches with the clearest, bluest water . So that is what we usually do. 

One day 2 dear friends visited me from Germany and we took them there. It was August, so the beach was sooo crowded and it was hard to get the essence. But the water was clear and chilly and it was a beautiful day with my friends. Usually when we go with my boyfriend's friends, they go to a Chiringuito at the beach when they are hungry. I always tend to prepare something healthy at home and bring it. I guess this must be a very German thing, because my friend Maria and I both brought tons of food, such as precut vegetables, Hummus, fruits, some bread, dips... you get the picture. Haha

Love them!








2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect day! And you all are such a beautiful crowd :) Thanks for your sweet comment, I left you a response ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! this is the first time somebody commented on a post ever! and its you! haha thank you so much, you made MY day now ;)

      Delete