March 27, 2014

Rock the flowers

Hey people,

I was supposed to post yesterday, but I had yet another night of insomnia and after two sleepless nights I am only able to do the very basic things. I don't know if anybody of you, my dear readers, is suffering from insomnia too, but it is such a pain in the ass! Especially if the day after you have to be in the office and get things done. Thankfully tonight I slept a little and the weekend is around the corner.

A couple of weeks ago they said in the radio that winter was over and spring had officially begun. And we did have some seriously warm, almost hot days. But now it is quite chilly again. Whats up with the weather? Also, I couldn't be more excited to go HOME next week for 7 days ;)

Can't wait to see my family, friends, my city, go to the market and stuff like this. Today's post is another summer dress that wore on one of the warmer days , combining it with leather boots and a leather jacket. The dress is one of these basics you find in H&M, it cost me only 12 €!

Hope you all are doing well :)


Ankle Boots: Zara Dress: H&M Leather Jacket: Stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment