March 24, 2014

Green basics

Hello loves,

how was your weekend? We stayed in Barcelona and just relaxed. We have the first strawberries here and I went crazy buying 11/5 kg , and was quite busy reviving all my favorite strawberry recipes, as you'll see on instagram. Besides I had some long walks in the mountains, nothing better forget the week and relax the mind. I am glad to announce that I already have posts prepared for each day this week ;) Couldn't be happier to post more frequently again!

Todays look is one of my favorite summer dresses from Zara, a simple green cotton dress that I totally adore. Its a strapless dress, but unless many other dresses of this kind it fits so well that you can actually wear it without a bra and it even looks good.

Don't you love the color , too? So fresh and summery, can't get enough of it. Green is one of my favorite colors in general. I paired it up with a denim jacket from Blanco and denim boot from Springfield, still too chilly to go out in sandals :)

Hope you guys are having a good monday ;) Btw, sorry for the stupid grin, I actually had a friend helping me with the pictures this time and it was hilarious ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment