February 4, 2014

New Year Resolutions: Work Out

Hello again!

How are you this morning? Tuesday has always been the hardest day of the week for me, but hey, at least tomorrow is Wednesday :)

Today I want to initiate a new topic: The workout routine.
I do work out more or less regularly, ever after I started working full time  rather less than more, and especially since I moved and live in a place without a gym close by rather never. And then came Christmas, and my shape is just deplorable right now. I am lucky and don't put on much weight as long as I don't overindulge too much, but still feeling the urgent need to get a little bit more toned.




So definitely this is one of my biggest New Years resolutions: Work out 3 or 4 times a week and get into shape. I have always been kind of a runner , so that will probably me my basic calorie burner.
I know from my US friends that they also do all kind of crunches and stuff like this and so far i successfully refused to hop on this train. Unfortunately I am noting that I am just a little flabby (too much chocolate and office work...) so I ought to try harder on this field.

At the moment the plan is 3 or 4 times running (around 30 - 40 minutes) and after that a round of sit ups etc. Hopefully I can keep up with the Plans . I know that doesn't sounds very ambitious, but I also bike to work so I don't only sit on my butt all day long :) I do have some friends who go to the gym religiously and do really tough workouts, while at the same time sticking to the jobs, attending families/friends and having a social life, and I gotta say I admire these folks!

Happy Tuesday!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment