February 11, 2014

Kiehl's Midnight recovery Concentrate Review

Good night!

I am saying this because its almost midnight here, I am totally exhausted but I got OBSESSED with the idea to do a video for this blog and I started with it only an hour ago. Its surprisingly hard to talk about something for 5 minutes without stuttering around all the time. This is the first video I ever did and I haven't figured out how to edit it yet as you will see if you tune in. Also I did it with my LapTop so the sound and light could probably be better ;)
I promise the next video will be better than this, but I HAVE to publish this now before I go to bed,
so here you go with my Kiehls Midnight Concentrate review!

Don't laugh too much about my sweet little German accent.

Sleep well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment